Multnomah Falls - the tallest waterfall in Oregon.
The substantially-post-sunset lighting on the rock-face wasn't at all apparent to the naked eye (so much so that I almost didn't bother taking this picture)... Indeed, it was quite the pleasant surprise when it was revealed by a 30-second exposure!
There's been a fair amount of post-processing done on this in Lightroom (perhaps too much - I sometimes find myself getting a bit carried away!):
* white-balance (the camera's AWB preferred the sky more black than blue)
* +2/3 EV on the cliff-face
* overall brighter/contrastier curves, plus saturation/vibrance
* individual hue/saturation/luminance adjustments (more red/orange, more blue, darker blue...)
* other miscellaneous bits (noise-reduction, sharpening, etc.)