I saw her walking from a distance in very casual shirt, shorts, and flip flops. She had no make up on, but I knew she was going to make a great portrait with her light and subtle, almost angelic features. When I asked her if I could take her picture, she hesitated a bit. She seemed concerned that she was not all made up. I was lucky she said yes. The moment she posed for the camera, I knew immediately that she was a natural.
"'Gently smothering us with her sophistication." - LJ.
You HAVE to see this large on black
This photo is in 16 groups
- Human Faces: Fascinating Just the Way We Are 66,118 items
- Sorry- group CLOSED 2,990 items
- Portraits exquis-(ADMIN INVITE ONLY) 4,356 items
- The most beautiful portrait - Post 1 - Comment 2 4,106 items
- People Who Look Like Angels, Fairies or Elves 2,406 items
- MIRROR OF MY SOUL- ONLY PORTRAITS - SOLO RITRATTI - NO KIDS ! 34,390 items