Years ago a very good friend went to India and brought me back a splendid silk outfit in all colours of the rainbow. I loved the fabric but never thought that as an outfit it was a good look for me.....
I've always knew I'd find a use for it but never knew quite what. Now I realise that I was keeping it so I could throw it on my scanner, tweak the image a bit and then share the results with you.
This photo is in 40 groups
- Six Yards of Silk 372 items
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 218,830 items
- Storrington Camera Club 235 items
- WOW! [Add only pictures commented with a "wow"] 174,147 items
- Beautiful Universe ~ Photos must have "Beautiful" in Comments 16,329 items
- BEAUTIFUL COMMENT (photos commented BEAUTIFUL) 13,465 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Color Inspiration 16 photos