Tenthredopsis stigma [♂ & ♀] (Fabricius 1798) (Det. JP Balmer)
- The tergite 8 without depression & without longitudinal ridge.
- See the form of clypeus.
- The mesepisternum entirely black.
- The coxae 3 have a longitudinal white spot.
- The clypeus is not regularly emarginated (That is not obvious to see - If not : it would be T. sordida which has a completely different habitus)
- The sternites has 2 black lateral bands.
- The tergites are black, except the medians which are red orange.
- The tarsi 3 are in majority whitish , the base of their tarsomeres a little rosy.