Jean-Pierre for Breakfast - #9
The day we left Durango I walked over to Jean-Pierre to pick up some pastries for breakfast. There actual bakery is down the road a mile or so. I got there at 7:00 and had to wait, so they fixed me some coffee and I hung out. A few mintes later the pasteries arrived. Heaven. I had fun chatting with Bryttani and the guy who was apparently the manager. They also serve "regular" breakfast items (BTW while waiting for her to put out most of the pastries I did eat a ham and cheese croissant - fantastic). Great place for dinner as well. They are across the street from the General Palmer Hotel at 601 Main Ave.
In this photo she is helping some customers. I wanted more of a candid shot than a portrait.
This photo is in 6 groups
- Beginner Street Photography 20,052 items
- Phoenix Street, Editorial, and Journalistic Style Photography 1,111 items
- Just Street Photography 1,629,458 items
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 79,024 items
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 197,954 items
- 100 Strangers 46,730 items