new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
The Pink Lady | by Clinton Steeds
Back to photostream

The Pink Lady

This house used to be known as the Carson House (distinct from the Carson Mansion, which is across the street).

 

William Carson had this house build as a wedding present for his son Milton. It was completed in 1889.

3,517 views
11 faves
14 comments
Taken on March 22, 2007