Photo Meditations: Lines & shapes for sure, but forms? I was hoping to get more of a feeling of the cup but it feels flatter than I'd like it to. I also wish the spoon and cup were angled back a bit more so that the handle of the spoon pulled your eye back instead of sideways. That would have also had the cup handle pointing into the frame. Next time...
I do like how the swirls in the coffee draw the eye in and around and the grain in the wood also subtley pulls you in.
This photo is in 9 groups
- World's Favorite (1 or more faves each) No limit of Faved Photo 233,565 items
- Foodtography 181,618 items
- A Food Photography Experience! 450,523 items
- Restaurants, Lounges, Bars, Taverns, Cafes, Pubs & Employees 101,605 items
- Seattlest 65,401 items
- Seattle food & drink 9,596 items