Armory fire - Office building and armory
The remains of the Colt's armory and office building after the fire of February 4, 1864. A group of people are gathered in front of the armory and a man with a group of children are stand in front of the office building next to a horse and carriage. A single man in black stand on the balcony of the office building ruins. Inscription on back of larger photo: "Colt's Pat Fire Arms Mfg Co.--after fire of Feb 4, 1864."
Connecticut State Library, State Archives, PG 460, Colt Patent Fire Arms Manufacturing Company, Box 3, Folder 5, Item 6