Golleher Alumni House
Built in 1931 and restored in 1995, the George G. Golleher Alumni House was named after a generous key gift from George G. Golleher (BA Sociology ' 71) for complete internal and external renovation of the house.

In addition to serving as a center for alumni activities, this Spanish Colonial Revival-style home is host to University-sponsored events . The Golleher Alumni House is the perfect setting for intimate meetings for a few people or a classic setting for a reception for 250.
34 photos · 18,405 views