Beacon near the Thames River Rear Range Lighthouse at Lighthouse Cove, Ontario (near Tilbury). The lighthouse was originally built in 1816 and is the second oldest lighthouse in Ontario. It was rebuilt in 1867. The lighthhouse is at the mouth of the Thames River as it flows into Lake St. Clair.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts