Lake Ray Hubbard after a drought.
Rowlett, Texas. Actually this is the City of Dallas while you are at the lake. Even the bridges have signs that say entering Dallas, leaving Dallas, only while you are above water, this is one of the lakes where Dallas gets its drinking water. When first built, it was called Ray Hubbard Reservoir.
This photo is in 31 groups
- ♥ Well, once upon a time...♥ (post 1 /comnt 1) 38,282 items
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 264,375 items
- Dreams Come True (Award on 3) 111,624 items
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 282,277 items
- Texas HDR 6,014 items
- TexasFlickr(ers) NO PEOPLE SHOTS>>>JUST TEXAS 14,303 items
This photo is in 1 album
- ScenicScapes 121 photos
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Utstilling 13 photos