You have got a long way to go.
Shot with Canon EOS 400D + Canon 50mm f/1.8
I shot this about 2 hours ago and by this time the rain has set in and all this summer feeling that this image radiates is over. All the more better that I made it to capture this before the weather changed.
I found this giant blowball next to a wheat field and I wanted to use it for a photo because the lenses I have are not capable to shoot an image like this if I would have used a smaller blowball. I wanted this to be really sharp so I used my 50mm f/1.8.
I wanted to get a bit movement in there and wanted to capture such a flying umbrella but it was impossible to do this if I would have waited for the wind to come.
So I focussed, and started to turn on my own axis and firing until my camera showed "busy". It worked out perfectly and one try was enough to get this image you see further up. In postprocessing I wanted to get a kind of vintage look which I achieved through vignette and a red-tinge.
All details are visible IN LARGE.
For a look behind the scenes of my photography
please visit My Blog
FP of Explore on 23.06.2009
This photo is in 8 groups
- Hand & Fuß & Mund / Hand & Foot & Mouth 15,683 items
- GIN - " Get Inspired " 34,181 items
- visible................ 1,449 items
- Genie's Light ~ by Admin Invitation Only ~ Post 1 - Comment 2 7,132 items
- 50+ FAVORITES[Post 1: Award 3] 9,599 items
- Seasons’ Magic - Post 1 / Award 2 - Summer Time 32,524 items