It's rare that I've got a whole day on the weekends to get stuck in with some editing and processing, which is why the recent batch of uploads has been a bit more 'straight up' photography stuff. Today though was different and I managed to get some serious time to get these sorted. Both of these mannequin shots were done a couple of months ago on the High Street in Oxford and I wanted to take both of these into 2 distinctive and different directions.
This one is the somewhat more 'cowgummy' processing that I enjoy doing - splatters and exploding heads and all... I did however try something new by introducing some 3d elements in my work, albeit via photoshop brushes, but the idea was to add a bit more depth to an otherwise fairly flat image.
Thanks to all for stopping by and checking out my work!