Old Tishomingo County Courthouse (Jacinto, Mississippi)
Built in 1854, this Antebellum Colonial Revival structure was the county courthouse for "old" Tishomingo County, which included the present day counties of Alcorn, Prentiss, and Tishomingo counties. Jacinto is located in the geographic center of those three counties, but is today located in Alcorn County.
Founded in 1836, Jacinto was named for the Texas Revolutionary War Battle of San Jacinto. The county seat was moved from Jacinto in 1870, and this town ceased to develop any further.