Good Morning on Bad Branch
Bad Branch Falls are located on Bad Branch near Lake Seed in Rabun County, GA. The 15-20 ft. falls are very picturesque when flowing well, but they are also facing close to due north so they're in the shade for the vast majorit of the day. Expect long exposure times if photographing.
Bad Branch has this ledge at the top, or rather a huge rock that appears as if it is ready to fall. It makes for the most interesting waterflow. Everytime I shoot it I keep trying different compositions searching for the perfect way to set it apart.
According to my thermo in the car, it was a brisk 26F on this morning.
Please view on BLACK.
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Exposure: 5.0 sec at f/16, ISO 50
Lens: Zeiss Distagon T* 2.8/21 ZE
This photo is in 28 groups
- NATURE'S PRIME ~ Hall-of-Fame 9,946 items
- OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group 22,776 items
- The Digital Visual - Week in Reader Photos 23,470 items
- Beautiful Colorful World (Post_1/Award_3) ✿Sweeper on✿ 42,031 items
- ONLY THE BEST OF NATURE (P1-C2) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 55,059 items
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 101,074 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Georgia 9 photos