The new herbarium

The Cornell Plant Pathology Herbarium moved in 2007. Our concrete-block building used to be a chicken barn, then a storage place, then housed raptors, but it has been gutted and rebuilt. We're located on the east side of campus, adjacent to McGowan's Woods. We moved in in the Winter of 07-08.

  • Kathie Hodge 7y

    Not only are we in now, but we have a lovely garden out front, thanks to Doug, Bob, and Susanne.
540 views
0 faves
1 comment
Taken on November 4, 2007
  • ƒ/5.0
  • 5.8 mm
  • 1/1250
  • Flash (on, fired)
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 1 album

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context