This cluttered desk represents just a small set of powerful ways you can use flickr. This image has been annotated with "notes", so as you move a mouse over hotspot areas, pop-up messages will appear, some of them with links that can take you elsewhere.
Explore these links to learn some ways you can leverage the power of flickr.
* Getting to Know flickr (Basic) screencast by Jeff Utecht for the K12 Online Conference
* How to Flickr Intro by Ben Bishop
* Tips for Flickr Beginners (Lifehacker)
* Flickr Tutorial Series (Indezine)
* Flickr Advanced User Guide (Lifehacker)
* Flickr technique (flickr discussion group)
To learn more setting up an account in flickr, see David Warlick's handout published for this conference.
And in the spirit of participation, please use the comments form
below to make other suggestions, ideas, or to toss criticism.
This is but one piece of "I Didn't Know You Could Do That with Free Web Tools", a presentation for the 2006 K-12 Online Conference. Other pieces are scattered across the web!