new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Mexican Tourist Payment Reciept | by cnovak
Back to photostream

Mexican Tourist Payment Reciept

Driving into Mexico: If you are driving more than 20-30 km into Mexico, you must stop at the Immigration office and pay for a tourist permit, also know as an FMT. You will be given this reciept after paying your fee (237 pesos). Do not throw it out! You may be asked for it upon exit of the country, and will have to pay again if you cannot hand it in to them.

0 faves
Taken on November 8, 2008