Grassy Island Range Lights
Historic Grassy Island Upper (Rear) and Lower (Front) Range Lights in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The lighthouses were constructed in 1872 and have been inactive since 1966. The Green Bay Yacht Club saved the lighthouses from demolition and relocated them to the Yacht Club property on the east side of the Fox River. Both lighthouses were restored in their new location by 2005.
Grassy Island Lower (Front) Range Light - ARLHS No. USA-334
Grassy Island Upper (Rear) Range Light - ARLHS No. USA-339