Arizona State Capitol (Phoenix, Arizona)
Historic Arizona State Capitol building in Phoenix, Arizona. The building was completed in 1900 and dedicated on February 25, 1901. It served as Arizona’s territorial capitol until Arizona became the 48th state in 1912. The building was home to the state legislature until 1960 and the Governor's Office until 1974. It is now the home of the Arizona State Capitol Museum.
The Capitol was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 (NRHP No. 74000455).
Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS AZ-112)