Cupcake Camp Montreal 2010!
On top of helping to organize the event my donation was 200 cupcakes including (from left to right):
- Vanilla cupcakes with pomegranate lime buttercream
- Coffee cake cupcakes with crum topping and apple cider buttercream
- Cran-raspberry velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
- Toasted coconut curry cupcakes with coconut buttercream
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
And my personal favourite, Ode to the Salty Pimp* in cupcake form which was a:
Moist chocolate cake filled with fleur de sel caramel, topped with vanilla bean buttercream impregnated with more caramel, sprinkled with fleur de sel, and dipped in chocolate.
Follow us on Twitter.
Find us on Facebook.