From 1935 until 1988 these two signs sat atop what had been the "Church of the Open Door" at 6th and Hope Streets. Today they reside atop the historic United Artists Theater building at Broadway and Olympic Blvd.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts