new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
El Pueblo Hammel Building | by The City Project
Back to album

El Pueblo Hammel Building

Built in 1909, this Olvera Street building was initially used as a machine shop. Originally owned by a Mexican vegetable farmer, the building was willed to the Hammels in the 1880s, but was not converted to the Hammel Building until twenty years later.

640 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 17, 2006