'Beacon of Light', United States, New York, New York City, Lower Manhattan, Hurricane Sandy
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.
The Chrysler building is located north of where the power went out in lower Manhattan. It was eerie to be walking around New York, which is normally so bright and vibrant. Made for some interesting photos though.
This photo is in 13 groups
- Flickritis: Where 45,415people are still happily infected! 3,720,136 items
- FlickrToday (only 1 pic per day) 5,622,789 items
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,735,355 items
- New York: Landmarks - the best of NY 74,932 items
- New York Shot By New Yorkers 151,209 items
- New York, New York 414,391 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Most Viewed 77 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- nighttime photography2 1 photo