'Needle in the Hay', United States, New York, New York City, Uptown Looking Downtown, East Side
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.
If you catch the city at the right angle you can see its many avenues stretching through the urban jungle and into the horizon. Little cars zipping up and down avenues are like active little microbes in a test tube.
I've been noticing a lot more photos that are completely photoshopped. I recently joined 500px. This new photo sharing site is supposed to be more of a stylized version of Flickr, with more of an emphasis on really outstanding photos. However, I find that every other photo is completely photoshopped. When I say photoshop, I mean either bits and pieces of other photos are pulled together to create a completely surreal scene, or it's in some way graphically enhanced. I will say they certainly draw a lot of attention and are often visually pleasing, but I'm not sure how I feel about them. It would seem to be defeating the purpose of capturing the moment.
This photo is in 30 groups
- Click a Pic [ post 1 - award 5 ] - SWEEPERS RUNNING 134,861 items
- The Best City Images 112,443 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 337,025 items
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,434,029 items
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 188,069 items
- We travel the World 905,403 items