'Chillin', Egypt, Cairo, Pyramids of Giza
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.
It was almost a year ago now that I was in Egypt. A year ago Egypt was a stable country and I had no hesitancy stepping foot on its sands. Only time will tell Egypt's future. It's a country that has a lot of potential and its people are bursting with energy and the need to drive forward. I hope whoever takes the reins of Egypt leads it and its people down the right path to justice, democracy and prosperity for all.
One thing that has not changed is the heat in the country. Walking around the great pyramids of Giza was grueling most days. There are two ways to see the pyramids. You can either tour the pyramids by bus, driving up to a viewing platform with 1000 other foreign tourists or you can take a camel in the back way with a guide. I chose the latter.
This photo is in 33 groups
- WONDERFUL WORLD OF HDR - ( POST 1 / AWARD 1 PLEASE ) 25,186 items
- Stunning Shots 33,869 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 338,125 items
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,436,860 items
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 188,723 items
- We travel the World 908,231 items