'Slip and Slide', Jamaica, Ocho Rios, Dunn's River Falls
Below is an excerpt from my travel blog. Cheers.
Like the wispy sands of an unending time glass, the water of the Dunn's River runs gracefully over the steep jungle embankment before reaching the Caribbean Ocean. Unlike many raging waterfalls, this water is calming and relatively quiet. Laughter and screams of excitement are all that can be heard of the people who attempt to climb Jamaica's famous water slide.
I think I ate more jerk chicken, pork knuckle and ackee and saltfish during my stay in Jamaica than I have in my entire life. I need to learn how to make jerk chicken, as I think it would be a huge hit at any barbecue. It's also funny to note that there are no Subways (the worldwide food chain) in Jamaica. For some reason when I travel, I always am interested in noting what food chains exist there (the less the better, obviously).
This photo is in 35 groups
- WONDERFUL WORLD OF HDR - ( POST 1 / AWARD 1 PLEASE ) 24,792 items
- People & Passion - Post 1, Award 2 1,727 items
- ***A Place For Great Photographers*** Level 1 Please Award 3 324,388 items
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,402,574 items
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 181,478 items
- We travel the World 875,682 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Jamaica 3 photos