Homemade Maple Syrup
This is some of our finished maple syrup, you can see the two different colors from two batches of syrup. We ended up with a little over a gallon of home produced maple syrup. I think the sugaring season is over, with daytime temps in the 60's and the nights not even dipping close to freezing this week, the trees will bud out soon. I'm glad we started early this year, hopefully next year we'll have a longer season so we can get more syrup.
This photo is in 5 groups
- Comfort Food 42,630 items
- The Little Things ~ 57,631 items
- Cans Across America 2,227 items
- A Healthy food spot ~ Vegan & non Vegan Artist And Photographer 11,784 items
- Corners of My Yard 5,348 items