new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Geneva Theatre | by chicagogeek
Back to photostream

Geneva Theatre

Opened in 1928 (or 1924?) as the Fargo Theatre, the name was changed to Geneva Theatre in 1940. The place was closed in 2000. It is now used as a pub and before that is was a skateboard shop.

511 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken on March 2, 2009