Jason Lee House
Methodist missionary Jason Lee built this house in 1841. It was his base of operations for carrying out the day-to-day operations of the mission. He didn't live here long, though, since his superiors recalled him in 1843. The house later served as a post office, a store, a treasury, and a courtroom. It was moved here in 1965 and now houses exhibits that are part of the Mission Mill Museum.