Educational Garden 2008

    Newer Older

    The Education Garden is located just outside the original Adams Library building. It was prepared and planted in 2005 and 2006 to represent what plants were common in the area in 1894, when the Adams Library opened. Chelmsford's Country Lane Garden Club provided and continues to maintain this garden.

    See more photos of the Educational Garden.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts