- Manuscripts for review and/or endorsement. That's 32 pounds worth. On the shelf behind are a few more.
- Yes, that's an Apple Time Capsule in my inbox. Don't ask.
- Lotr ftw!
- I use Joel Osteen's board game to prop up this painting from behind.
- I just occurred to me that it would make more sense to have the sets on either side of this one together.
- Every time Pillar adds a commentary, it takes me about 15 minutes of shifting books to fit it in all the way down here.
- This is the bookcase where I keep all the books I am considering for review. Except the bottom shelf where, for reference purposes, I keep the Complete Calvin & Hobbes.
- Unlike Phil Johnson, I haven't had the least bit of trouble with my 27" iMac. It's a thing of beauty.
- This cannon actually fires.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts