This is the last new painting of the month. Friday is our monthly art show in downtown Daytona Beach. Unfortunately, we may be rained out this time. It's supposed to start raining early, and not let up until Saturday! So, I got over my bug, but still may not get to show if it's raining too hard! Grrrrrrrrr! Even though our group shows indoors, Beach Street is open to the elements, and many artists who would display outdoors won't be able to if it really comes down, and the patrons probably wouldn't come, either. So, be praying for the front to stay south of us!
This is another mixed media piece, watercolor and pen & ink. Prints will be available on Imagekind.
WELL...It's looking like the rain is going to ruin our plans this month. I'm waiting for the final verdict right now, but with the heavy rains, looks like it's a washout. I really needed the sales this month, and unless they reschedule, this will be the last opportunity before Christmas to sell. Anybody need some art? Sigh....