Map of a Section of Twelve Miles of the Scioto Valley with its Ancient Monuments
Constructed by E.G. Squier, 1847.
A print (June, 1847) by Sarony and Major.
Plate II in Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley (June, 1847) by Ephraim G. Squier and Edwin H. Davis.
Used courtesy of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
Note: Cleveland Public Library has a rather nice copy. It is cataloged as Smithsonian contributions to knowledge, vol. 1, and is located in GovDocs Storage (507 SM6 V.1).