MechanizedLife CalendarCog HUD v2.04 - Interface snapshot
Latest version of MechanizedLife's CalendarCog HUD has been released. CalendarCogs are Google Calendars for SecondLife.
Never be the slave of notecard event boards with CalendarCog HUD! It can hook up one or many Google Calendars into one practical interface. Add events from inworld, and synchronize events with any CalendarCog Kiosk inworld.
New in this version:
- 12 lines of crisp and clear 60 character per line display (old version had 5)
- background color, background texture and text color can be changed through the config notecard.
- new non-obtrusive hide method (prevented camming through the hidden HUD)
- faster, Mono compiled
- new interface rearrangement in prediction of extending the HUD
- a few bugfixes: now CalendarCog HUD can synchronize to Kiosks properly.
Or inworld here: slurl.com/secondlife/Rouge/141/217/27