Coffee County TN Courthouse
On January 8, 1836 Coffee County Tennessee was formed from parts of Bedford, Warren, and Franklin Counties. The county was named after General John Coffee who was a close friend of Andrew Jackson.
According to Goodspeed, the first courthouse was completed in 1837 but it was destroyed by fire in 1870. The next courthouse was completed in 1871 and stands on the same site as the first. This Italianate-style courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
More information: National Register of Historic Places