Rules for Shooting Groomsmen
1. Always make sure the groom has a cool, flattering expression. Guys like to look cool.
2. Make sure that, even with large parties, you can see all of the groomsmen's faces. The couple will want to remember them all, and each of them can enjoy it.
3. Always make sure the groom's suit is falling in a flattering way. If his arms are up, make sure the jacket is unbuttoned.
4. When in doubt, have them do what James Bond would do.
5. To heck with the rules. Take photos that reflect your subjects' personalities.