A faded face...
The building opened in 1939 to the name New View Theatre. It was designed by Harry Wright and originally showed newsreels. The name was changed to the Newsreel Theatre. In the 1970's it was sold to the Pussycat Theatre group. It reopened in 1989 as the Ritz Theatre, but closed again in 1991. It is currently a church.