Opened in 1928 as the Warner Bros. Hollywood Theatre. Designed by G. Albert Lansburgh, who also designed the Orpheum Theatre, El Capitan: www.flickr.com/photos/cakeight/2854219683/ and the Wiltern Theatre: www.flickr.com/photos/cakeight/2855027274/
In the 1940's Carol Burnett worked there and in 1968, the theatre was renamed the Hollywood Pacific Theatre. It is designated as a historic-cultural monument. Today it functions as a church.
Designated - Los Angeles City Cultural-Historic Monument