new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
HC00854 (front) | by Community Archives of Belleville & Hastings County
Back to photostream

HC00854 (front)

Carman House, 228 Dundas Street East, Belleville, Ontario. Site of Entomological Lab known as the Bug House. Built around 1875, it was demolished in 1955 and replaced with a new expanded research facility which was closed July 1, 1972.

 

Photo taken by Brigdens Limited of Toronto (negative 452074) and donated by the Belleville Chamber of Commerce in 1960.

463 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken circa 1940