Areszt Śledczy w Zabrzu #09
The history of these Polish premises reaches back around 130 years. At that time, the Province of Silesia was part of Prussia. In 1888, the Germans built this site to detain male criminals from the surrounding area. The four-floor main building had the capacity to house 300 inmates in total. The penal institution also consisted of two administration buildings, seven yards, so the prisoners could get outside, and some guard towers.
Learn more about this place in our adventure report on YouTube: youtu.be/jsswFhGt2f4