My favorite thing about this cake is the way the US is surrounded by killer whales, who have more room to swim now that Mexico and Canada have been disappeared. Alaska and Hawaii have also been relocated to make them more convenient to the mainland.
- At first I thought this was supposed to be Mount St. Helens erupting, but now I think it may be a whale spouting.
- Maybe a sunflower?
- Something strange in the middle of Nebraska ...
- Definitely a cactus in Arizona
- I think this is pottery in New Mexico
- The Alamo looks like it could use the assistance of a structural engineer
- A mardi gras mask
- St. Louis Arch
- Volcano or whale spout?
- I think this is the Kellogg's K in Michigan
- Something strange in Indiana
- A Maine lighthouse
- The Big Apple
- I'm pretty sure this is the Washington Monument
- Something strange in Georgia and South Carolina
- The NC State Fair obviously ranks with the Alamo and the Washington Monument
- Mouse Ears in Florida. I would have chosen that little twirly symbol they use to represent a hurricane, but then I didn't bother to enter a cake in the state fair ...
- I think this is a pineapple in Hawaii
- SWEET HOME ALABAMA!! this is where im from! - *lovespictures*
US map cake
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts