Lenox Station
Construction of the new Lenox Station took less than a year and was completed in July 1903. The station served passengers of the New Haven railroad until it was sold in the 1950s. Used for a variety of businesses, the structure was donated to Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum in 1986. A multi-year restoration was completed in 1996, and now houses our ticket office, our gift shop, and our administrative offices.

Visit our web site for more information.
11 photos · 1,256 views