new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Former Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church | by Brule Laker
Back to photostream

Former Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church

Constructed at 4840 S. Dorchester Ave. as a Christian Science church, designed by Solon Beman, in 1904, Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church was housed here until 1985, when it was reorganized as Salem Baptist Church. The building has been sold, and plans call for preserving the exterior and converting to 10 to 12 condominiums.

334 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on January 19, 2013