Närke @ Haand 2012
The stand of Närke Kulturbryggeri from Örebro, Sweden, at Haand Craft Beer Festival 2012. The bearded man in green t-shirt is Hans-Göran aka "Håge" Wiktorsson, founder and brewmaster of Närke.
Närke was a very popular stand at the festival and for good reasons, they had brought a number of great and exciting beers - many never seen before. On draft Närke offered:
- Black Golding Starkporter (7.6% baltic porter)
- Konjaks! Stormaktsporter 2010 (9% imperial porter aged on Cognac barrels)
- Gransus (6.5% ale brewed with fresh spruce shots)
- Bäver (6% ale brewed with extracts from beaver glands!)
- Tanngnjost & Tanngrisnir (7.5% traditional ale)
- Anders Göranssons Bästa Rököl (6% smoked ale)
- Örebro Bitter (6% ESB)
- Hej! Jag heter Hampus (5.6% herb ale)
Närke also offered a cask conditioned beer:
- Skvatt GALEn (4.9% brewed with sweet gale)
In addition, Närke had made a collaboration beer with HaandBryggeriet which premiered at this festival: Union an 8.5% imperial porter brewed with honey, cranberries and juniper.