Main shelf at end of today's project work, flash
Notice the movement of and addition of binders. I added sheet lifters to more things on the larger shelf, spread some things across more binders, moved some to larger binders, moved them over here, etc.
Everything on this shelf is known to be in Zotero, except for the pulled out ones on the 2nd row (AKO, ARIST, CoLIS) and all of the stuff top, left. Although, much of those have been entered and only need verification and physically annotated as such.
When there is a "need" for an article to physically be in 2 (or more) places then I put it where it seems primary, and then put a piece of paper in where it would be filed otherwise with the citation written (reasonably neatly) on it. Thus, an article in JASIST by Bates would go in Bates, with a placeholder citation in the JASIST binder where it'd go chronologically.
Of course, the several Hjørland and Harris binders are still in the living room, along with much else that goes along with this project.