new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Flooding at Keynsham - Winter of 1947 | by brizzle born and bred
Back to photostream

Flooding at Keynsham - Winter of 1947

Flooding in this area was always a problem.


The White Hart Inn (now renamed the Lockeeper) on the banks of the River Avon cut off by the storm, note the old main Keynsham to Willsbridge road right of picture and the County bridge, before it was washed away during a storm in 1968. A new road was built after the 1968 floods to the left of The White Hart.



0 faves
Taken on November 21, 2007