British Library digitised image from page 773 of "Manual of Geology: treating of the principles of the science with special reference to American geological history ... Revised edition"
Image taken from:
Title: "Manual of Geology: treating of the principles of the science with special reference to American geological history ... Revised edition"
Author(s): Dana, James Dwight [person]
British Library shelfmark: "Digital Store 7109.d.7"
Page: 773 (scanned page number - not necessarily the actual page number in the publication)
Place of publication: New York (United States of America)
Date of publication: 1895
Publisher: American Book
Edition: Fourth edition
Type of resource: Monograph
Physical description: 1088 pages (8°)
Explore this item in the British Library’s catalogue:
(numbers are British Library identifiers)
Other links related to this image:
- View this image as a scanned publication on the British Library’s online viewer (you can download the image, selected pages or the whole book)
- Order a higher quality scanned version of this image from the British Library
Other links related to this publication:
- View all the illustrations found in this publication
- View all the illustrations in publications from the same year (1895)
- Explore and experiment with the British Library’s digital collections
The British Library community is able to flourish online thanks to freely available resources such as this.
You can help support our mission to continue making our collection accessible to everyone, for research, inspiration and enjoyment, by donating on the British Library supporter webpage here.
Thank you for supporting the British Library.