British Library digitised image from page 165 of "From Sphinx to Oracle. Through the Libyan Desert to the Oasis of Jupiter Ammon, etc"
Image taken from:
Title: "From Sphinx to Oracle. Through the Libyan Desert to the Oasis of Jupiter Ammon, etc"
Author(s): White, Arthur Silva [person]
British Library shelfmark: "Digital Store 010095.e.9"
Page: 165 (scanned page number - not necessarily the actual page number in the publication)
Place of publication: London (England)
Date of publication: 1899
Publisher: Hurst & Blackett
Type of resource: Monograph
Physical description: xv, 277 pages (8°)
Explore this item in the British Library’s catalogue:
(numbers are British Library identifiers)
Other links related to this image:
- View this image as a scanned publication on the British Library’s online viewer (you can download the image, selected pages or the whole book)
- View this digitised map overlaid on a modern map using the British Library’s Georeferencer service
- Order a higher quality scanned version of this image from the British Library
Other links related to this publication:
- View all the illustrations found in this publication
- View all the illustrations in publications from the same year (1899)
- Explore and experiment with the British Library’s digital collections
The British Library community is able to flourish online thanks to freely available resources such as this.
You can help support our mission to continue making our collection accessible to everyone, for research, inspiration and enjoyment, by donating on the British Library supporter webpage here.
Thank you for supporting the British Library.