British Library digitised image from page 419 of "From the Arctic Ocean to the Yellow Sea. The narrative of a journey ... across Siberia, Mongolia, the Gobi desert and North China ... With ... illustrations from sketches by the author [and a map]"
Image taken from:
Title: "From the Arctic Ocean to the Yellow Sea. The narrative of a journey ... across Siberia, Mongolia, the Gobi desert and North China ... With ... illustrations from sketches by the author [and a map]"
Author(s): Price, Julius Mendes [person]
British Library shelfmark: "Digital Store 10292.e.5"
Page: 419 (scanned page number - not necessarily the actual page number in the publication)
Place of publication: London (England)
Date of publication: 1892
Publisher: Sampson Low
Type of resource: Monograph
Physical description: xxiv, 384 pages (8°)
Explore this item in the British Library’s catalogue:
(numbers are British Library identifiers)
Other links related to this image:
- View this image as a scanned publication on the British Library’s online viewer (you can download the image, selected pages or the whole book)
- Order a higher quality scanned version of this image from the British Library
Other links related to this publication:
- View all the illustrations found in this publication
- View all the illustrations in publications from the same year (1892)
- Explore and experiment with the British Library’s digital collections
The British Library community is able to flourish online thanks to freely available resources such as this.
You can help support our mission to continue making our collection accessible to everyone, for research, inspiration and enjoyment, by donating on the British Library supporter webpage here.
Thank you for supporting the British Library.